- Member Directory
Promoting the French naval and maritime industry
· Coordination of the industry’s presence at major naval and maritime trade shows
· Organisation of exploratory missions, specialists seminars, supplier and other conferences
· Publication of a member’s directory, product catalogue, brochures and website
· Public relations with French and international media
Defending the industry’s interests
· Promotion of fair regulations and their non discriminatory application with regard to calls for tenders and export sales
· Industrial offsets
· Standards, intellectual and industrial property
· Participation in working groups to obtain R&D funding from the European Commission (EMECRID, Waterborne, Coredes) and other public and private organizations (DGA, OSEO, FUI, Anvar, Fonds Mer,etc.).
Representing the industry
· In France: President’s office, Parliament, Prime Minister (and Secretary-General for the Sea), Ministry of Defence, Ministry for Ecology, Energy, Sustainable Development & the Sea, Ministry of Industry, Defence Industries Council CIDEF, France’s Maritime Cluster, employers’ organization UIMM
· In Europe: European Commission, European Parliament, AED, OCCAR, AESM, EMEC (European Marine Equipment Council), ASD (Aerospace & Defence Industries Association of Europe), CESA (Community of European Shipyards Associations.
· Internationally: NATO, through NIAG (NATO Industrial Advisory Group).
Keeping members informed
· Weekly and monthly industry watch bulletins
· Studies of specific countries and sectors
· Information for trade show exhibitors
· Information concerning calls for tenders and other business opportunities.