- Annuaire des membres
- Imprimer la page
EFFICIENT VESSELS FOR EEZ OPERATIONS AND BEYOND
- High availability of seaworthy vessels
- Robust, efficient and flexible mission systems
- Gradual response to asymmetric threats
- Special forces support
- Maintenance and service solutions for cost-effective operations
- Drug interdiction/antismuggling operations
- Search & rescue
- Fisheries protection
- Oil & gas platforms protection
- Environmental protection
- Humanitarian support
Law enforcement at sea:
Gowind vessels are configurable platforms, able to address all national security issues.
They are equipped with all necessary means to deploy special forces.
They provide a gradual response to the threat ranging from controlled remote guns up to missile firing.
Such vessels are able to interface their communication suite with SATCOMS and maritime surveillance networks.
New family of vessels for mission success:
Gowind are highly manoeuvrable vessels with excellent seakeeping.
Thanks to a quick launch and recovery system for two RHIBs they offer unmatched action at sea and special operations capability.
Aviation facilities are designed for safe operation of helicopter and UAVs using DCNS expertise for automatic decking in harsh conditions.
Innovative and configurable platforms:
Gowind family vessels are innovative in design. They perform efficiently from protection of the EEZ and sea lanes up to participation in international actions.
Design of the ship enables a 360° panoramic view from the bridge in order to counter asymmetric threats and smuggling.
The mission system has been developed according to customer requirements: it fulfils a wide range of needs, from security up to combat.
From homeland security to combat engagements
- Multimission combatant
- Full-scale mission system for multi-threat response
- Full ASW system suite with towed-array sonar
- Improved stealthiness and survivability
- NATO Task Group operations (M-TDLs)
- Deterrent warrior
- Efficient, robust and high enduring mission systems
- Air and surface threats countering in harsh conditions (IR, optronic EW, SAM, SSM, medium-caliber gun)
- Interoperability (TDLs)
- High seas master
- Helicopter operations in heavy sea states for long-range interventions
- Sustained capacity for long-lasting operations at sea
- Scalable mission-critical systems
- Sovereignty enforcer
- Gradual and remotely operated self-defence (daylight /night)
- Special forces and Commando fast deployment
Ship design: Sea-proven type steel monohull, optimised for all missions
Endurance: 2-3 weeks patrol missions without replenishment at sea
Speed: 22-27 knots
Propulsion: Diesel, propeller or waterjet
Mission system: COTS open architecture, reconfigurable, plug & fight POLARIS-based
Fighting range: Asymmetric, anti-surface, anti-air, anti-submarine